Internal Sales Consultant
We’re on a mission to solve America’s retirement crisis.
ARS designs innovative products that help people solve their biggest challenge in retirement—outliving their money. If you want to be part of a growing team, working together to reshape the industry, come work with us.
About the company
ARS designs retirement products for the institutional space. We were founded in 2020 by industry veterans with a combined 175 years of experience in retirement plans, annuities and asset management.
We’re looking for high achievers with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to challenge traditional thinking and expand their capabilities. Here you will do work that is challenging, meaningful, and revolutionary.
This role is a key position for driving sales. You’ll be prospecting retirement consulting firms, represent ARS at industry conventions/events, and work with wholesaling partners to create and distribute in-plan target date funds with lifetime income. This position requires 2+ years of experience in the defined contribution, investment, recordkeeping or TPA space. This individual should possess strong telephone/video sales skills, relationship management, and ability to execute tactically within an entrepreneurial environment. The individual will be responsible for assisting in the development opportunities and supporting the sales process of our partners. These partners include: recordkeepers, consultants, advisors, asset managers, insurance companies, broker/dealer platforms and RIA aggregators.
- Provide DCIO-type support to our recordkeeping partners who offer Lifetime Income Builder on their platforms.
- Deliver video and phone-based expertise for recordkeeping sales and retirement consultant teams.
- Uncover leads, set meetings, and assist in the sales process for defined contribution consultants and retirement plan advisors.
- Achieve sales goals and AUM targets through partnerships, expanded shelf space, and focused execution.
- Ability and willingness to prepare relentlessly and execute passionately.
- Providing technical information on the products you represent, demonstrating a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape, financial markets and industry related topics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Licensing requirements include a Series 6 or 7 securities license.
- State insurance license.
All applicants are required to take a PI Survey and are subject to a background check prior to hire. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including health benefits and 401(k). ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.